Monday, August 11, 2008

Stretched!!!!

Do you ever feel that you are stretched beyond what you think you are capable of doing? Then you go ahead and do it, because you have faith in God that He will help you in whatever way you need. And it turns out great or better than expected. Well i know it happens to lots of people, but it is so hard for me to have that blind faith. I am the scaredest person in the world when it comes to doing new things that i have never done before or that i am unsure of what might happen. I stress about every little thing that goes on in my life that i don't think that i am really getting a chance to enjoy this gift of life that God has given me. I know God does not want me to be stressed, but it is that blind faith thing that i need to work on....i have a lot of things that i need to work on. But who doesn't, cause nobody's perfect!

No comments: