Sunday, August 10, 2008

Olympics Have Begun!!!!

I have been watching the Olympics the past few days and i am so captivated by them. It doesn't matter what sport i am watching, i just get really into it. Though i think my favorite sports are swimming, gymnastics, diving, beach volleyball, tennis, just do name a few. Earlier i was watching men's water polo and was thinking to myself..."I would totally drowned if i tried that!" Too much swimming and then you have to carry a ball and try to put it into a net while others are blocking you. I can't even throw the ball without anyone infront of me. But that is why i am not a water polo player or an Olympian!

3 comments:

chillywilly said...

I know what you mean. I am glued to the tv. Especially gymnastics and swimming. Did you watch it yesterday? I felt so bad for them.

momma24 said...

I LOVE THE OLYMPICS!!!!! Yes, I am shouting. :)

I don't know how we are going to do school with the t.v. calling to me.;)

Lisa said...

It is so exciting! And yes Robin i did watch the gymnastics and swimming! GO PHELPS GO!!!!!