Monday, August 11, 2008

Brownies and Key Lime Pie

So my cousin Amy and her two kids have come down for a week from Rockford Ill. Clint is 12 and is sooooo tall. Makayla is 9 and has the greatest personality ever. This is what happens when we haven't seen each other in over 2 years! Makayla called us brownies and my sister the key lime pie.


This is Makayla and Me
These are our best faces!!



Clint and my youngest brother Blake.

Makayla and her new glasses!

My sister just being herself!


Makayla in the back seat...she hates to have her pic taken!


We were at a stop light and decided to just be our selves!


Need I say anything?

My cousin Mindy (no one ever gets to take a pic of her....but i was sneaky and got one)!!!!!

2 comments:

chillywilly said...

It looks like your having a blast. Have fun and enjoy

momma24 said...

Great pics!! It is so much fun to be silly! :)