Sunday, March 21, 2010

Where are You?

Trying to find God in the midst of tragedy is a very hard thing to do. I want to believe that it is all in His plan, but it was not in my plan or the one I thought You had for me. Why? What was the purpose for taking her away? Why did you want her so bad. I still need her. You are so selfish! Why do you have to be this way? Don't You care about me? Seriously! I feel abandoned and alone. I have trouble sleeping at night, I wake up in the night screaming for my mom and wanting to see her again. I still think that if I go to sleep that I will wake up in the morning and see her. The house is really quiet, I hate being here alone. If I am home alone all I do is think about her.

Lord, Please reveal Yourself to me; guide and direct me. Show me what to do, where to go and how to understand why You allow certain things to happen. Amen

No comments: