Friday, August 22, 2008

Closer to God

So lately I have been striving to be closer to God! There are points in life where you are going about your life and feel that something is missing and yet you don't know what it is. Then finally when you are so far away from Him, that is when you realize exactly that, you are too far from Him and He wants you closer to Him. For me it wasn't real clear that that was what I needed to do. Cause I go to church, lead a small group, teach two's Sunday school class, but yet I still was not where God was wanting me to be. He wanted to spend time with me and I with Him. And I have that desire, but yet it is the inevitable time factor! I haven't even been reading like I usually do, I have yet to find a book resently that I desire to read (besides the BIBLE). If you have any suggestions please let me know!

No comments: