Friday, September 5, 2008

Sleepless Nights!

So for some reason I have been having trouble sleeping at night the past few days. Though it is not unusual for me to have trouble sleeping, lately it has been really bad. You would think that I would be used to it by now but I am not. It is so hard trying to go to sleep for 2 hours and your brain won't stop turning over and over with random thoughts that aren't really important at that moment. I am really going to need my sleep when I start my job cause I don't do very well on a lack of sleep, trust me!!!! I get a little ugly!!! It is a sin that I have, along with all the rest! Anyways, I need God to help calm my thoughts and I have prayed that He will, but if you would do the same I would appreciate it a lot.

1 comment:

chillywilly said...

What I do is tell myself that I can't do anything about any of it right now. Most of the time it takes alot of saying that.
I have been having a hard time letting work go at night.
I will pray that you can let the little things go and get some sleep. I've been told to give it to HIM to hold, I have a hard time letting it go.
I love you to Lisa you have been a great friend.